Have the best Valentine’s Day ever by incorporating THESE important tips into your planning
|Don’t hit that panic button just yet! You still have time to make this Valentine’s Day special. Whether you’re in a relationship or not, use this little checklist to make February 14th, 2022 a day to remember…|
- Pick your hot date. But even if you’re not in a relationship, reach out to your loved ones and get on their calendar for the day! OR invest in yourself for the night! There is no better feeling than spending the day with your special someone!
- Schedule your dinner reservation! Or if you’re anything like Joe and me, plan on a cozy booth at your local Monical’s.
- Hit up their amazon list. Take a moment, be the hero, and order up that item they reallllly wanted for Christmas but didn’t get.
- Set the mood – flowers (yep, we’ve got you covered), candles, balloons – whatever floats your boat! But make sure you tidy up and create a relaxing environment & romantic environment.
- Write a letter. Yes, I see you standing in the Walgreens aisle right before you head home after work ON Valentine’s Day. DON’T BE THAT PERSON! Put a little thought into this and write your person (or even yourself) a little love letter (on real paper, with a real pen). I promise this will be a cherished gift.
|Whether Valentines Day is top of mind for you right now, OR you just found these tips and are getting nervous – you’ve got this! And I can’t wait to see how you incorporate these tips to having the best Valentine’s Day ever!|
I’d love to hear how these tips work for you, so drop me a line below!