A little life update and recap for Michaela Mantarian Floral Design Co, Chicagoland florist, from the Month of March
|Happy April 1st,
Don’t worry, there’s no foolin’ around here! Just a little life update from me, Joe, Emmie & the biz!
As you know, I speak best in lookbooks so I created one that helps set the tone for March. March was my Birthday month and the last month before our 2022 wedding season! Here are a few of my favorite memories…
- We kicked off the month with a Styled Shoot captured by Kara Evans Photographer with the Hannah Elizabeth Beauty team. The goal was for a chic, getting-ready, editorial shoot that focused on hair and makeup. I think the team nailed it! Check out a full recap here!
- Joe and I took a quick weekend trip to Indy to visit dear friends and celebrate my Birthday with Cake Bake (which I think is my soul personified!)
- This month we welcomed three new couples to The Michaela Mantarian Wedding Tribe & I am so excited to serve them in 2022 or 2023!
- Joe and I also hosted some design phase meetings for some VERY exciting Flower Cart updates that I can’t wait to share with you soon!
- And we FINALLY hit 70° here and it was so refreshing to get outside, set up our patio furniture, cheer on the tulips that are sprouting, and walk around outside barefoot. Common’ summer!! We’re ready for you!
|That’s a wrap on the month of March – I can’t even believe we’re already here in April! Here are a few of the things I’m most looking forward to!
- Kicking off our wedding season (with a nod to our Pantone Color of the Year, Very Peri) at Armour House! I’ll be sure to share some BTS peeks and reels from this day over on Instagram!
- Adding to our Flower Cart Team (Eeek! I can’t wait for you to meet them!)
- A get-together with local Kankakee County creatives
- Spending time at my parent’s house for Easter
What about you, my friend? There’s a real-life person on the other side of this blog and I’d love to hear from you! What does April hold in store for you?
Until next time,