A little life update and recap for Michaela Mantarian Floral Design Co, Chicagoland florist, from the Month of June.
|You probably already know that June is my favorite month of the year. And this year was no exception. The month felt jam-packed with joyful moments, but here are a few that sparkled a little extra…|
- Celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary – Melting Pot style, of course.
- I also celebrated my 4th year in business over here at Michaela Mantarian Floral Design Co.! Wow!
- I signed up to run a half marathon at Walt Disney World in February and I am so, so excited to jump into training later this year.
- Serving 4 couples on their wedding day! We worked with so many beautiful, timeless color palettes! If you’re planning a wedding right now, mosey on over to the blog for some pin-worthy inspiration!
- Lots of nights out on the river enjoying the water, good food, and company!
- Weekends at The Flower Cart + a new (surprise!) addition that you might have gotten a sneak peek of on our Instagram stories.
- We spent another beautiful, floral-filled day with our friends at Styled Shoots Across America.
- And a cubs game (that they won!) with my mom and dad. Man, I love a good hot dog from Wrigley.
|Even though I’m sad to be saying goodbye to my favorite month of the year, I am really excited to kick off July. I absolutely love the 4th of July around here in Kankakee County and we have lots of fun projects on the horizon. Here are a few things I’m most looking forward to this month…|
- Of course, 4th of July out on the boat with some dear friends
- Serving another 4 couples on their wedding days! Eeek!
- Some planned time off with Joe
- Kicking off this season of The Bachelorette (#TeamGabby!)
- Freelancing for a dear florist friend
- Beautiful warm, July weather
- Nights out at Locavore Farm (their food is seriously beyond words!)
Until next month,