Hello, hello, and happy March to you!
February was COLD and felt like a true month of hibernation. With weeks of sub-zero temperatures and, what felt like, unending snowfall I’m grateful the weather is finally taking a turn. Check out some of my February highlights below:
- I had the opportunity to be apart of not one, but TWO beautiful styled shoots in Downtown Chicago and cannot wait to see the professional photos!
- We were able to source some wonderful clients with beautiful Valentine’s Day flowers! I’ll just never get over reading all the beautiful love notes that poured in with flower orders!
- We also celebrated Valentine’s Day (COVID style) with Monical’s pizza and a cozy night at home.
- Sunday mornings were full of greeting guests at our church, GatheringPoint with some of the best Guest Services volunteers around!
- And finally, I spent some time with my business mentor Kara Evans, investing in my business and gearing up for some exciting and BIG changes coming to the Michaela Mantarian brand this spring!
Cheers to closing out February and a bright and warm March (my birthday month, eek!) Take a peek at a few of my favorite moments below:
Well, that’s all the updates I have for now. Keep an eye out for more flowery goodness in the month of March (there might just be some exciting changes on the horizon! Of course, you’ll be the first to know about it!)
Grateful you’re here!