Hello, hello & a very happy June to you!
I can hardly even believe it’s June! Wedding season and Flower Cart season are officially here and we are full steam ahead with LOTS of fun flower projects on the horizon!
As I look back over May, there is so much to be grateful for! The weather shifted officially, giving us some major summer vibes! I spent many days outside, barefoot, of course, enjoying blue skies and those famous “may flowers”. Some things from the month I’ll never forget include:
- TWO weddings that were a delight and joy to be a part of!
- My sister graduating high school! What in the world?! We loved every second of celebrating her!
- A beautiful styled shoot featuring the Chicago Skyline.
- Kicking off Flower Cart season with the all-new Michaela Mantarian team. We celebrated our new team the best way we know-how – with a photoshoot and Monical’s pizza!
- Plus our first Farmers Market of the year (which we were so excited to have a SOLD OUT day!)
- I received photos back from some beautiful floral projects earlier in the year.
- Planting our gardens! I can’t wait for fresh veggies and flowers for the market!
- And a scary trip to the ER for our Emmie girl! She is all better now but had a rough few weeks.
While I look ahead to June, there are so many things on my calendar I’m getting excited about. Here’s just a sneak peek of a few…
- Joe and I will celebrate our FIFTH wedding anniversary this week on June 3rd!
- Six weddings!
- Farmers Market Saturdays
- Lots of nights out on the river
- Garden harvests
Well, that just about wraps up the June newsletter. I’m so grateful you’re here, my friend! What were the joys of May for you? Or what are you looking forward to in June?! Hit that reply button and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!!