Hey friend & a very happy July to you!
Doesn’t it just feel like summer!? The Flower Cart is back, our garden is hoppin’, and even those mid-June thunderstorms are giving me all the summery feels! 4th of July is just around the corner and I can’t wait to share all that’s been going on (and some exciting things to come) here at Michaela Mantarian. Read on my friend, because I have some fun surprises in store for you…
Oh, June, how I love ya! June is one of my favorite months for MANY reasons! It’s often one of the busiest and most exciting months for the wedding industry, it’s full of garden and boat time (my love languages), it’s the month we got married (more on that in just a moment), and it’s accompanied by the best weather! This June was special and looking back, here are a few things I’ll never forget:
- Joe and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary – but this sweet husband of mine didn’t just celebrate, he went all out with a surprise vow renewal in our backyard! I was completely swept away (and sobbing) walking back down the aisle to him, surrounded by the most beautiful blooms, to renew our vows. It was such a special day and I am beyond grateful for him!
- To accompany our vow renewal, we also took anniversary photos with the incredible Kara Evans Photographer! I mean who doesn’t love an opportunity to dress up and take some fresh photos?! I’ve always wanted a Gigi Pip hat and Emmie in some wedding photos – and now I have some!
- The Michaela Mantarian team was able to serve SIX incredible couples this month! Our wedding adventures took us from rooftops to tops of ladders to Wisconsin to barns and all the way back! To say this month was busy would be an understatement, but OH was it a JOY!
Yup! June was so good! And I can’t wait for all July has in store too! Here are a few things I’m looking forward to this month:
- Celebrating 4th of July with my family!
- Cheering on & designing for three more sweet couples!
- A date weekend in the city with my babe to rest, relax & recharge.
- Lots of almond milk lattes
- AND…The Monthly Flower Subscription will be launching in mid-July!
Oh, how I can’t wait to begin dropping off flowers to some of you regularly right to your doorstep! So, what does July hold for you? Are you loving your summer so far? Hit that reply button and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!!