Well hello, my floral friend!
In the words of the lyrical genius Taylor Swift, “August slipped away like a moment in time” Anyone else feeling like August totally flew by!? It always does!
The end of August and the beginning of September are my absolute favorite times of the year! It’s that sweet little season where you can still sit outside and work on the Starbucks patio while simultaneously sipping on your first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season. Honestly, it just doesn’t get any better than that for me! There are still technically 21 days left of summer, but I’m already getting in the warm and fuzzy mood for fall! What about you?
August was a sweet little pause in my wedding season that allowed for a little rejuvenation before an 11 wedding streak that will take me through November. Here were just a few of my favorite moments from the Month…
- I was honored to be selected to provide florals for the incredible Styled Shoots Across America at their styled shoot at Providence Vineyard. The day was full of lush flowers and a beautiful color palette. I was absolutely a dream come true to work with them! Don’t worry, I’ll be sharing all the beautiful photos from the day over on the blog soon!
- Our family took an (adult) trip to Disney before wishing my sister a fond farewell as she moved across the county to college. The week was full of fireworks, lots of dolewhips, a few ride breakdowns, and lots and lots of memories that I will cherish in this next season of life.
- I also had so much fun being at The Flower Cart a few times this month! It was SO good to see so many of your faces in person and hear about your summer! We will continue to be at The Farmer’s Market until mid-October, so be sure to continue to stop by and say hi!
|August was a beautiful little month of rest before a busy fall wedding season but I am so looking forward to September too! Here are just a few things highlighted (in pink of course!) on my calendar that I’m most looking forward to…|
- Serving FIVE wonderful couples on their wedding days
- Attending a local conference for entrepreneurs
- Finalizing details for winter events (anyone excited for workshops to return?!)
- Probably LOTS of pumpkin spice lattes (they’re a total weakness of mine, I’m sure you can tell!)
- Fall dates with Joe (we take a yearly trip to the apple orchard and pumpkin patch and it continues to be a favorite date day of ours!)
What about you, my friend?! Are you ready for fall? Or still holding on to summer? I’d love to know, so hit that comment button and give me all the goods!
Until next time!