A little life update and recap for Michaela Mantarian Floral Design Co, Chicagoland florist, from the Month of April
|Yay! Aren’t you just so excited it’s May my friend?!|
May feels like the month I have been waiting for! Warm weather, flowers blooming, and… well, I’m getting ahead of myself.
April was full of sweet memories too! Here are just a few highlights from my personal life…
- We kicked off April with our first wedding of the season! It was a joy bringing the Pantone color of the year, Very Peri, to life via a lush floral design at Armour House for Rachel and Matthew! I can’t wait to share sneak peeks of the day soon!
- Joe and I closed on our first rental property here in Kankakee County! We’re so excited to begin a new adventure!
- We finalized our Flower Cart Team for this upcoming Market Season! I can’t wait to introduce them all to you over the next few weeks!
- We spent time with local Kankakee County Creatives – I always feel so refreshed after being with them!
- Rogue tulips, daffodils, and Muscari started popping up all over our yard! What a joy!!
- I wrapped up my last time leading a small group through our High School youth ministry! I love my senior girls & can’t wait to watch them flourish in college!
- And we were able to take a trip home to see family & celebrate Easter!
|And believe it or not, goodbye to you April! Not to worry though, there are lots of fun things in store for May! Here are a few personal ones I’m looking forward to…|
- Hosting our in-person workshop!!
- Serving 3 sweet couples on their wedding days!
- A mid-month cruise with Joe! We’re so looking forward to one last hurrah before a busy, busy wedding season!
- Celebrating Mother’s Day with my whole family in town!
- The return of the Farmer’s Market & Flower Cart season
What about you, my friend? What does March hold in store for you and what are you looking forward to most?
Until next time,