A little life update and recap for Michaela Mantarian Floral Design Co, Chicagoland florist, from the Month of May
|Why hello, my floral friend! Let me be the first to welcome to you June – my favorite month, by the way! This month has SO much flowery (and personal) goodness in store. But May was a beautiful month too! Here are just a few of my favorite moments…|
- We hosted a sold-out in-person workshop for 40 amazing, wonderful women on Mother’s Day Weekend! It was such a delight to teach and create with them. Check out highlights from the event here!
- Joe and I rested and recharged for a week on the Disney Fantasy – our favorite way to vacation! Keep scrolling to see the blog post I wrote all about the trip in!
- The boat is in the water! We finally were able to dock up our boat for the summer and were even able to kick off the season with a family boat ride for Mother’s Day.
- The Michaela Mantarian Team had the honor of serving 3 couples on their wedding day! Fun fact, we traveled to Michigan for one and learned how to road trip with flowers!
As we wrap up May, I can’t help but become excited for this next month! June is full of all kinds of goodness for Joe and me! Here are just a few things we’re looking forward to and why June is so special to me…
- Our 6th wedding anniversary!
- Serving 4 couples on their wedding day!
- Lots of nights out on the river enjoying the water, good food, and company.
- Weekends at The Flower Cart + a new (surprise!) addition that we can’t wait to share!!
- And another beautiful, floral-filled day with our friends at Styled Shoots Across America.
Until next time,