Wow! Hello, my friend!
I can hardly even believe I’m sitting down to type out the August Newsletter for you! It’s warm and breezy outside and it truly feels like one of those perfect summer seasons. August always starts to give me those back-to-school vibes and I can’t help but get excited about a little more rhythm in my life. Does anyone else feel like me?!
July was exceptional! We had so many personal (and business) wins and looking back there is so much to be grateful for!
- In July we celebrated 3 sweet couple’s wedding celebration days! Some of these couples we’ve been working with for years and were finally able to bring their floral vision to life!
- We were also able to work with some of our very favorite vendors (it’s just so fun when you get to work with you friends!) But we also met some very amazing NEW vendor friends this month!
- We celebrated The 4th of July with my family (seriously nothing beats firework views over the river from a boat and I will stand by that!)
- We launched our Monthly Subscription service! And if you’re missing out on having flowers delivered to you in August, you can always sign up and be included in next month’s deliveries here!
- I am not a Tik Tok person (unless we’re talking about the Ke$ha song!) but I had several Reels go viral this month, which was super fun! If you’re not following along on Instagram yet, be sure you do so here!
- Joe and I also took some time away for a little Chicago Stay-cation! We ate dinner on the river and stayed at The Ambassador Hotel (which you might remember from this styled shoot!)
July was good to us! And I’m already enjoying our August! Here are just a few things I’m looking forward to this month:
- A Disney trip with my whole family!
- Freelancing for some of my favorite florists
- A HUGE secret project that I CANNOT wait to tell you all about!!
- Flower Cart pop up parties and farmer’s market mornings
- And some weekend time with dear friends! What about you, my friend?!
What does August have in store for you? Or what can I celebrate with you from July! I’d love to know, so drop a comment below and give me all the goods! Until next time!