Fresh flowers, carefully wrapped just for you! Pick your own blooms to create your own bouquet off one of our mobile flower carts or let us design something special for you!
We’ll be under our black and white striped tent creating little bouquets of joy in our signature wrapping just waiting for someone like you to drop by and create something unique!
Perfect for events including bridal showers, birthday parties, corporate events, just because, etc…
• Up to 2 hours at the event
• The Flower Cart filled with flower colors of your choice
• Standard set up: Up to 20 wrapped bouquets, 5-8 stems each
• Additional bouquets available in addition to standard set up if needed
• Myself at the event to help your guests create their own beautiful bouquet!
• Travel: Kankakee County only- free of charge
• Optional add on: Custom bouquet stickers for $1 each
$150 retainer required; cancelations must be made at least 7 days prior.
Investment: $500 for 20 bouquets, $18 per bouquet after that.
Delivery fees commensurate if outside of Kankakee County.
The Flower Cart is a perfect addition to your special event, shower, wedding, party or photoshoot that will add a delightful surprise and spread joy, one bouquet at a time.
Don’t let those beautiful centerpieces go to waste! Let us come back at the end of the night and transform your wedding florals into beautiful take-home bouquets for your guests.
• Teardown of your floral elements at the end of your wedding day
• Take home bouquets wrapped in our signature paper and ribbon
Available for clients who use Michaela for custom wedding floral services.
Investment Begins at $200
• A flower cart filled with flowers featuring a color palette of your choice
• Keepsake bouquet from flower varieties (valued at $50)
• Available for Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday photoshoots
• We will set up the cart in one location of your choice within Kankakee County
• Travel: Kankakee County only - free of charge
• 1.5 hours at your photo shoot
$100 retainer required; cancelations must be made at least 7 days prior.
Please fill out the contact form below and we will respond with a custom proposal for your event featuring The Flower Cart.
Stopping to smell the roses (literally!)
3pm Starbucks Runs
Anything Bachelor Nation (IYKYK)
Disney World Magic
Confetti and Exclamation Points!
Photographer + Videographer
Travel Adventures (with my wife!)
Nights in the Hot Tub
Encourager & Cheerleader
Flower Delivery Day
Chewing on rose stems!
Treats & Belly Rubs
'Helping' with Bouquets
"You pick the flower when it’s just in bud, and it starts to open and it lives its whole life cycle in front of your eyes. As the flowers age and drop their petals it’s what life actually is life all the stages are beautiful it all has meaning. They help me slow down and be in the moment and remember that life is fleeting. But they also reminded me that life is so beautiful."
The Lake House
Caramel Lattes + Oat Milk
Where it all began -- our classic cart can be found each and every week at the Kankakee Farmer's Market. She services all of Kankakee County.
The newest addition to our fleet -- the pop up cart allows us to travel to all of Chicagoland & beyond! P.S. She has a super cute black and white striped canopy we can add to it too!
Show someone you love you're thinking of them from afar with a gift card! We'll deliver it directly to their email to redeem at our flower cart during the farmers market.